Thursday, July 15, 2010

13.07.10

What do we do during summer in Sweden. . . this is pretty much it.

Sorry guys im running out of inspiration lately. Been so moody and emotional.. maybe I should blame it on the heat here. Its 30 degree this past week and OMG it is Sweden for heaven sake ! Well can't say it’s all bad. I loving wearing my short short.

2 days ago I went to a football game and I have to say I wasn't there for the football. The game was so n so (sorry boyz!) but it's good to see the crowd getting all excited and screaming. Not many chances that a guy get to do that I guess ;P Anyway, I spot a little cute girl with Hello Kitty sunglasses and Hello Kitty hat and Football jersey. She is so cute sitting on her daddy's lap. She was doing so well paying attention to the first half of the game while I keep saying to myself "gosh the darn sun, when are you gonna go away".

It got me thinking of this cute special bond between father and daughter. Maybe she really likes football or maybe she just enjoy the time hanging with daddy. (He even got the girl to wear the football jersey) When we were that young I don't think it's matter what we do as long as we have mommy and daddy besides us. We were so attach to them as if they are our only best friends. And now that we grow up, have to say we are very picky of the time we will spend with them. It is almost on the end of the list of things we have to do. Is it a part of growing up, drifting apart or is it an excuse to get away from them telling us what to do?

Sometime it takes time and distance to realize how much you really love someone.

PS. Gina tricot t-shirt and topshop short and Roses from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment