Monday, February 14, 2011

L O V E D A Y

So what is Valentine’s day? Some people seem to be a little bit crazy over another Hallmark holiday.

I do agree to disagree. Personally I like the day but not because of the flowers and chocolate but for one of the day that you can do something special for your love one ( in case you don’t usually do the magic ) For some people they have a hard time saying “I love you” some people even find it harder to shower their appreciation and Valentine’s day have all the excuses in the world for you to do it.

For some who feel like every day is the L O V E day (like me) we don’t have to wait for any special occasion. We show our love by little thing that we do or as simple as “I love u” every night before we go to bed.

Life is too short as I always say. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by! Today or any day make sure the one you love know how much you love them.

Have a greatttttttttttttttttttttt Valentine’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment