Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Believe in yourself n all your dreams

Been having super fun and busy with my friends from Thailand. It's their first time in Sweden and I would like them to experience it in unforgetable way. We see so many things, many ideas, and many inspiration and most of all we got to spend fabulous fun time together again.

When they first joking about coming to visit me I never thought the day will come. And a month ago they call me and said "we are going to see you!" I was so happy and exciting ! 

Truth is I believe your dreams can come true if you work hard enough and believe in yourself. I made it here, my friends made it here... If you want to make it somewhere, you better push it now.

By the way, my friends are the owner/designer of one of the chic(est) boutique in Bangkok, One Hidden Agenda And they are here to find new inspiration for their new collections. Keep an eye on it !

You will be amaze what we found here for next collection. Stay tuned !


No comments:

Post a Comment