Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fortune Future

Few days ago my friend told me about her experience with a fortune teller. Usually it starts with something significant in the past then some bothering issue in the present and end with a vague future.  I have nothing against fortune teller in fact I kind of think that it is a good thing if you still holding your own faith. Meaning that you won’t get easier drag to whatever they have to say.

Many people think this is superficial and it makes no sense. Maybe you are right but you can also be wrong. Do not judge because there’s nothing to judge. It is what I call “a personal thing”. People go to fortune teller for many reasons. Some try to fix the past with the present deed, some try do what they can do now to prevent a bad future. After all we all hope for great things in life, or have you not?

In my opinion fortune teller is a little bit of psychologist therapy for what I hope with less money. Sometime you tell the person your little secret or some question that have been bothering you for a long time but having a hard time getting it out.   First of all, it always good to get it out! A sense of relief no matter the answer is what you want to hear or not. Second we always got wrap up in our head and it always nice to hear some guidance. (Take it or not is your choice) Third we need to have some sort of faith or belief.  And to be honest everyone curious about what will happen to our future life (Probably not all perspective but some of the issue we are dealing with).

I don’t actually have any proves that fortune telling is statistic, math of some sort, coincident, pure luck, super power or pure fake. To me, science cannot always explain things and in my opinion some of the thing is unexplainable. Maybe some of this power is real maybe some of this is people taking advantage of your curiosity. But one thing I cannot deny is most of us that agree to see glimpse of our future come out with some kind of peace. I also believe that future is in your hands. If you don’t work for it, nothing will come out of it and that is the fortune I can tell you right now.   

1 comment:

  1. I think you're completely right, it is a personal choice, I like the way you put it too, that it is like a 'little bit of psychologist therapy..for less money'! We make our destiny, but sometimes we all need a nudge in the right direction of which path to head to!

    ReplyDelete