Thursday, January 5, 2012

What comes along goes along.


Just recently I received a news, not a very good news unfortunately, from a friend of mine that her life is not working out as planed and that she will no longer stay in Sweden.  I totally understand her situation but still at the same time I really do wish she would stay. I feel like it is such destiny for us both to meet. Some friends just ‘click’ in this spiritual indescribable way. I have a feeling we will be good friends and I very hate I could only do online friendship with her now.


That is the thing with destiny. I have always believed that things happen for reason. People meets, become friends, and even lover because of destiny. And when things happen in life though it was undeniable sad, I still believe it happens for reason. Usually those give reason in life for us to learn from and some time it also left us a scar. There is no value in life if you have not learnt anything from it. There is another thing I believe in. It will always be something greater once you truly live again.

Who knows where destiny will take you and maybe one day when you look back in the days you will understand the reason behind everything.

Be sad and cry if your heart needs to, but always remember tomorrow is another day. Time is always the answer to everything. And time will make me miss you.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lovely!!! xo from M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put xx You are very special darling! I believe in fate and destiny too....I know paths will cross again with the special people I have met on my journey...xxx S

    ReplyDelete