Sunday, May 20, 2012

i ♥ Sunday

Stockholm, I'm back ! And I'm so glad the weather is so nice and happily welcoming the summer.
I like it very much now (as long as it doesn't rain) since I'm afraid that summer gonna be too hot this year. How ironic after all I'm a Thai girl and we just experienced 40 degree over our vacation back at my home.
Another reason I love a good weather is because there are many "loppis" around, one every week at Hötorget, my favorit destination on Sunday. Sunday is great ! Less people when you go shopping in town and I can easily kill my time when my boy decides to go play golf.

Loppis last Sunday just happened so close to home





This week I got some new interesting pieces to add to my wardrobe for the summer !! 

My new hat

Liking small detail

Is it a skit or pants... the new white is in !

No comments:

Post a Comment