Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fortune n Future

Life isn't always working  out as planed. And it sure makes you upset but don't let it ruin your life for long. There's always other way to get to where we want to go. Some might takes longer road, some might be a little more hassle. Solutions will come with patient and consciousness.

And yes my plan for my future got a little complicated. Will not be so easy but at least I still can get it.

I decided to make my own fortune today. And hopw destiny will guide me into good direction. You are of what you make and I will not let others run it for me. So I made "Fortune Cookies" to to make it clear !

Have I told you guys I love cooking !
They don't look so good but sure future taste sweet !

1 comment:

  1. beautiful blog u have here! i hope everything is fine with u! :)

    ReplyDelete