Thursday, August 19, 2010

Old town n old friend

There's a reason why the old town is so charming. . . because it captures the essence of history and the rich story of every single bricks. Like an old friends, no matter how far apart are you or how long you haven't see each others there's always a string that will pull you back together. Walking down the old memories and seeing them grow to be special people in your life.

Since I move here 2 of my very old friends' career path brings them to Stockholm and we got to share the lives and hopes and dreams. I didn't get a chance to meet them much in BKK because of all the work and city chaos. But it was a very nice to fall back to the same warmth feeling we used to have and be able to speak our hearts to someone you can trust.

I have a lot of friends thus I only have a few great friends and couple best friends. I know that they will be there for me everywhere I go.

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. That's wht Friends are For... You can Count on me BFF. I'm Safely Home & Missing the Chic Time we had 2gether in Stockholm... <3... kimmi

    ReplyDelete