Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Warm Season in a cold winter

Excitement and celebration of Christmas holiday have passed. And for tropical country girl like me ironically I always been in love with Christmas aroma. It is all about spending time catching up after a long year with your beloved family and even more share our appreciation with great gesture of gifts. After all the stressful gift hunting, this is the time when you can fully relax and spoil yourselves with great amazing foods, candy, chocolate, wine, and many more.

I had one great Christmas once when I was in USA, religiously warmth at heart. This year (hopefully from now on) I celebrated it here in Sweden, where December is coldest month in 100 years, with loving warmth cozy family. So many traditions so different from every part of the world but most important is the time you spend together.

I hope you enjoy your Christmas as much I did and looking forward to great new year to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment