Friday, December 3, 2010

Stuck ?

How often have you thinking of the things you wish you didn’t say or even acting the way you did. Often that comes and bites you in the ass and leaves you with nothing but painful feeling. And sometimes you never meant to do what you did as a result of emotional race won before rational could even kick in. I never denial that I’m still a human being with so many emotional feelings and quilts and faults and that makes me over look at people’s dark side or even try to understand them. I’m nothing close to a saint (even saints are not perfect I believe) Life is too short to be sorry for things we didn’t mean and little things that is less important.

Life is all about moving on because once you stuck, you missing out other important thing in life which is “living”.

No comments:

Post a Comment