Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blogger's Dream Comes True

The news has been announced from our beloved H&M; the new collaborate collection with talented famous stylist blogger from Sweden, Elin Kling. Apparently she is a big deal blogger here and she seems to have a lot of saying about the fashion trend that’s going around here. Congratulation ! She is the first one who get a chance to do fabulous work with H&M.


Her collection is nice and clean, very classic elegant. I like her style and I like this dress I posted here. Too bad the collection will only be available in Sweden only on Feb the 3rd. So if you like it I hope you will find the way. Plus you will be making donation to UNICEF also.


Like a dream comes true to Elin and many other bloggers out there. Don’t know if it is everybody's cherry, not for me I think. But at least now we know we do have a voice. So my dear bloggers out there don’t underestimate yourself and power of blogging. Who know one of us can change the world one day.

Check out Elin Kling blog and more on the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment