Friday, January 21, 2011

H O M E


They say " Home is where the heart is "

I guess I'm leaving 'home' to another 'home' then. I'm going back to Thailand this Sunday. And so far I have handled it quite ok. Not as much tears yet but I think it will come soon as reality hit me. It is very hard leaving my heart here in Sweden but I try to focus on the bright side and carry on with a little smile. This time I'm going back to BKK to take care of some part I left there and putting everything together so I can move to Stockholm for good. Will be great to see all my friends & family, have some delicious local foods and maybe work a little bit with my friend's fashion house. Guess I'll be wearing shorts and high heels soon!

Promise to bring some scene from there for you guys. Keep in touch!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment