Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thriftin' by Me 15.09.11

Just when I went out with no expectation of anything, funny how luck always repay me back with some goodies ;) Seriously I was jusr looking for 'a boot jack' (if anyone see one, please get it for me) and I got 2 of the great vintage thrift.

I have always like the vintage jewelry, some classic pieces or some bold pieces. But haven't got time to do some sirious research of the brands and it's era. Just lucky to end up with some of the pieces.
Today I just got lucky again with Christian Dior vintage earing. You can really tell the quality of the work. All stones are still intacted and the gold still gold. You are not gonna believe how much I paid for it. Guess?    Let just say for this amount, I can hardly buy food in Sweden.



Time to pull the old sweaters out or better get some new cool vintage one. And just right there, a vintage wool Navy jumper from the 1940's falls to my arm. Did some research and I believe it was from US navy, likely to be in paramedic unit. Original manufature from Rachman MNF co. Seem like they used to do all navy uniform in the old day. But what rank am I here, anyone ?



2 comments:

  1. What a great find my dear :) I am sure it will look super fab on you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classic piece. Cant wait to see your match :) Look forward to see more update from you na ja. Miss Miss <3

    ReplyDelete