Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dont forget your Birthday


So it was my birthday yesterday and I have to say it wasnt anything so super spectacular surprise BUT I love it ! Sense of not over celebrate and just only care by people who are important in my life is PERFECT feeling for me. Plus turning almost old isnt worth too much excitment.


For number of years now that I've always give credit for my mother. Despite all the 'love/hate' we have, it is one of the day that i will make sure that she is important. Without her/dad i wouldn't be here and standing strong. So I have her to thank for that. Don't forget that people. So before you went out partying and get all drunk let your parents know how much they mean to u. Happy Birthday to me and Love u ,mommy XXX


Why does it say " Happy Birthday " . . . . Meaning you can do anything that makes you happy on your special day even most non-sense thing. And everyday can be as special. So you can have more than 1 special day in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment