Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everyday is a new begining


Will count today as my new beginning of another chapter in life well...my own little life.I am just a little girl who grew up to be this curious lady about the world and people. Though my word is quite small since I only open to some part of it that worth memorable.


I grew up in a busy city of Bangkok and lucky enough to travel and spend part of my life seeing another side of the world. Not so long ago I took the journey to different path and begin something new and special to my heart. For once again I follow my heart and I do hope it will lead me where happiness can be found as it usually do. I landed in Stockholm, Sweden for a little while now. Have always found the peace and simplicity here since 2 years back when I was a student here. And now that destiny and love took me here again I might as well cherish it.

I have this idea of putting all my thoughts, idea and inspirations in to a place where people who would like to reach me be able to. And hoping that some of this thoughts will also inspire others as well.

I don't have a lot of knowledge of everything in the would and every words may not be a single fact but it comes from my heart and what it see. My only knowledge is experince in life. My English/grammar probably far from perfect but I do hope my words can travel through your understanding. Please feel free to exchange your opinions. I would love to hear what you have to say.


So now let's start something new together....

No comments:

Post a Comment